Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Tuesday Tracks

Before I enlighten your day with the tunes that have predomionantly been taking over my iPod, there are a couple of matters I'd like to touch base on.

1. Thanks to everyone who has been returning to read my ramblings. Mere Мир has reached over 1,000 hits today! For those of you who have been returning manually, remember that you have the option to follow through google, bloglovin', or even your own personal e-mail.

2. As this blog has been unveiling in its first few months of life there have been a few changes. One being the layout, another being the URL. In an attempt to make it easier to access I switched it to meremir.blogspot.com, but this turned out to be more of a setback than a convenience. Mere Мир has returned home for good as:


so feel free to bookmark that one ;)

And now for the main event...

My love for Maroon 5 has been strong since the days of This Love in 2002. I'm a big fan of the collaborations that they have come out with this summer.

Stereo Hearts ft. Gym Class Heroes & (more recently) Moves Like Jagger ft. Christina Aguilera

Neither of these singles have official videos, but these clips will do in the meantime.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go right ahead and share your thoughts in the little box below. I appreciate all feedback that you send my way!