Thursday, August 11, 2011

Please Select Your Zodiac Sign

Even if you don't believe in horoscopes, you've read yours at least once in your life. They're everywhere! Whether you catch up on the news online or via newspaper (yes, they still make those) - there's a hosocope section. Maybe you don't read the news... they're in the back of your magazine. Every technological platform has at least one app offering to update you on your horoscope every single day.

Once you've fallen into the trap (I know - you don't believe in it. Just checking it out for shits & giggles) the first thing you are prompted is your birthday because obviously your zodiac sign makes a HUGE difference in what your little fortune for the day/week/month/year will be. Right...

The truth is - people look at horoscopes to read something that they want to hear. Everyone is hoping for something and people find comfort in reading a blurb that they can relate to and will guide their way.

Whether you swear by these little anecdotes or make fun of those who do, I've got something for you. I was feeling a bit inspired and decided to write my own horoscope. I decided that if any other person can tell me what to expect or how to act today - then so can I. What do you think qualifies a person to write a horoscope? Psychic abilities? An extraterrestrial connection to the universe? Debatable.


So here we go. Without further adieu, please select your zodiac sign:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go right ahead and share your thoughts in the little box below. I appreciate all feedback that you send my way!