Friday, August 12, 2011

Hey You!

TGIF takes on a whole new meaning for me today. It is the last day of my internship. Got another taste of real life working full time since May and I made it through to the end. Where did this summer go? In a mere 2 weeks I will be all packed up and heading to JFK, Paris bound. Now that I'm all done with work I can really focus on total relaxation and full preparation for the trip. In the coming weeks you can expect more posts on recipes for delicious food, stuff I'm packing for France, photos from my last adventures in the US, and much more.

In the meantime, I have found something new to share.

In my very first post I shared a link called The Thought Project where Simon Hoegsberg walked down the streets of Copenhagen, Denmark, and NYC and stopped random people to ask what they were thinking about the very moment before he stopped them.

Recently I found something quite similar which I found very amusing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Go right ahead and share your thoughts in the little box below. I appreciate all feedback that you send my way!