Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Tracks

Music is an enormous part of my life. So big that I found uploading one track a day to my music tab was getting extremely tedious. Ergo I have thought of a new plan - one that might add some structure to my little place on the net as well.

I'll be dedicating my Tuesdays to sharing some tunes. You can still find them in the music tab as before, just in a slightly different format.

Today I have two video highlights.

The first video I discovered courtesy of my high school French teacher, the beautiful Mrs. Pia Gomez who is always up on the latest trends.

I suppose we can dedicate this to my upcoming trip. I found it highly amusing. The making of Alors on Danse.



The next video is bringing it back to Mother Russia. I feel as though pop bands don't really thrive in the US as much as they do in Europe - especially ones with both men & women.

These guys call themselves In-ya [Инь-Ян]. They are unbelievably talented (& not to mention good looking). The style and sound of this video is extremely European, so if you can't appreciate it then at the very least you get some eye candy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go right ahead and share your thoughts in the little box below. I appreciate all feedback that you send my way!